- Coventry University & University of Warwick: Doctorate in Clinical Psychology
- University of Warwick: MSc in Clinical Applications of Psychology
- University College Dublin & University of Melbourne: BA in Psychology
Areas of Expertise
- Working therapeutically with children and adolescents with a wide range of mental health needs, including anxiety, OCD, low mood and developmental trauma
- Engaging in acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT), compassion focused therapy (CFT) and cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Conducting cognitive and neurodevelopmental assessments for young people and adults with suspected learning needs and neurodevelopmental conditions, including autism
- Working therapeutically with neurodivergent young people and their families and offering post-diagnostic support to parents individually or in group-based settings
- Providing consultation to teams and organisations about working with and supporting neurodivergent populations
Dr Niamh Grace is a UK trained, DHA licensed Clinical Psychologist, with extensive experience working in the National Health Service (NHS). Dr Grace completed her doctorate in Clinical Psychology from Coventry University and the University of Warwick in the United Kingdom, and is also licensed by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
Dr Grace has a breadth of experience working therapeutically with young people and adults from varying backgrounds. She is experienced in a range of therapeutic models, including cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), compassion focused therapy (CFT), systemic therapies and acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT).
Dr Grace is also experienced in the assessment of autism spectrum disorders (ASD), and in working with neurodiverse young people and their families post-diagnosis. She is also skilled in conducting cognitive assessments to understand a young person's cognitive strengths and difficulties, and liaising with schools and other organisations to support a young person’s learning.
Dr Grace adopts an evidence-based, integrative and creative approach to her work, in order to meet a client’s unique and individual needs, and strives to make clients and their families feel safe, understood and supported.