- Bachelors in Psychology Cum Laude
- Bachelors in Psychology Honours
- Masters in Clinical Psychology Cum Laude
Areas of Expertise
- Mood disorders
- Anxiety disorders
- Eating disorders
- Trauma and stress related disorders
- Obsessive-compulsive and related disorders
- Neurodevelopmental disorders - attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), autism, learning disabilities
- Neurocognitive disorders
- Personality disorders
Audrey Katsidzira is a highly experienced Clinical Psychologist. She was trained at the University of Johannesburg and graduated with a masters degree in clinical psychology with a distinction. Audrey has also presented her work on media platforms and in conferences hosted in South Africa, Japan, Hong Kong and New York.
Audrey maintains an outpatient practice with a focus on children, adults, couples and families. Audrey's therapy approach reflects her integrative training and multi-disciplinary approach. Audrey is an interactional therapist who practices systemically utilising cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) and narrative therapy, which focuses on interactional self-awareness, acceptance and compassion. Audrey utilises accredited psychometric instruments to support her clients as they navigate change in personal, school or work contexts. She works with people’s unique traits and utilises psychoeducation to give insight into their functioning and potential.