- Bachelor of Science in Occupational Therapy
- Comprehensive Program in Sensory Integration (USC/WPS)
- Advanced Mentored Clinician in Sensory Processing Disorder Level 1, Denver Colorado, USA
- Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule 2 (ADOS-2) Certified
- Talk Tools Certified (Oral Placement Therapy Level-1)
Areas of Expertise
- Autism spectrum disorder
- Attention deficit disorder
- Genetic conditions such as angelman syndrome, down syndrome, fragile X syndrome among others
- Cerebral visual impairment
- Vestibular and bilateral integration deficits
- Sensory processing disorder
- Learning difficulties
- Intellectual disability
- Cerebral palsy
- Epilepsy and seizures
- Bipolar disorder
- Mood disorder
- Anxiety disorder
- Addiction and substance abuse
Amelia Regino is an Occupational Therapist with extensive experience working with toddlers, children, and adolescents until adulthood from different cultures and nationalities for 17 years. She has a Bachelor’s degree in occupational therapy received from the Philippine College of Health and Sciences in the Philippines.
Regino started working in the psychiatry department of The Medical City, a JCI-accredited tertiary hospital in the Philippines. She moved to Dubai in 2012 and focused on working with children with special needs in private centres, rehabilitation, and mainstream schools.
As the passionate therapist that she is, Regino has designed a therapy gym, put up an occupational therapy program, and a department that has successfully supported the needs of children from different walks of life. Regino is a firm advocate of neurodiversity and relationship-based intervention that focuses on supporting the needs of the children to bring out the best in them from all different angles.